When do I receive my bib number?
- Bib number pick-up is race-day only. Please arrive between 7:15 and 8:15 a.m. the day of the race to receive your bib number.
Will the race be timed?
- The 1 mile fun run will not be officially timed; however, there will be a race clock at the finish line so you can note your or your child’s time. The 5K race will be timed according to gun time, the time from the start signal until the runner crosses the finish line.
Will prizes be awarded? If so, in what categories?
- Thanks to our many awesome sponsors, we will be able to recognize the talented runners that participate in the 5K race (no prizes will be awarded
for the 1 mile kids race).
How will prizes be determined?
- Gun time, the time from the start signal until the runner crosses the finish line, will be used to determine the order of finish and, therefore, the prizes.
What happens if it rains on race day?
- All CCNS fun run and family day events are rain or shine. Only a weather emergency will cancel the event. Entry fees are not refundable.
Are headphones allowed on the course?
- For safety reasons, headphones are not permitted for either the 1 mile fun run or the 5K race.
Are strollers allowed on the course?
- Yes! Strollers are permitted for both the 1 mile fun run and 5K race! This is a family event, so we encourage you to bring the whole family! For all of our participants’ safety, however, we kindly ask that if you are running with a stroller that you start towards the back of the start line and be mindful when passing runners on the course.
Will there be water on the course?
- There will be one water station on the 5K race course. It will be located just before the 2 mile marker.
Will there be a baggage check?
- Unfortunately, we will not have a baggage check available for participants.
Do I need to participate in the fun run or 5K race to participate in the family day activities?
- Not at all. The family day activities are open to everyone whether you participate in the fun run or the 5K race.
What activities will be taking place during the family day event?
- Please check out the listing of wonderful activities and vendors on the "Fun Day Info" section of this site.
How do I get to the event?
- Bayley Beach is located at 11 Pine Point Rd. Norwalk, CT. Click here to enter your starting address for customized directions.